me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Back to Basic - Gardening





I've been lazy and moody this few days, i decided to refresh my skill and back to basic of making miniature apples and pears. I had make two type of apple here which is 'Red Delicious Apple' and 'Fuji Apple'.I make some 'Nashi Pear' as well. Peonies is my 2nd attempt, making a perfect Peony still a long way for me.. 

7 comments:

MelyGiunta said...

Che belle mele... difficile resistere alla tentazione di addentarne una!
Un bacio
Mely

Isabel said...

Your apples and pears are so lovely!!! I love it!! Hugs

Ascension said...

Un trabajo fantastico.
Absolutamente reales.
besitos ascension

Anonymous said...

Hello I have known your blog today and I really like. The apples are beautiful and look very real and delicious! Hugs!!
Amary

auzilio said...

Que buena pinta tienen las manzanas y la mandarina es increible,saludos Auxi.

Plushpussycat said...

Wow! Your mini food is fantastic! Yummy! rumI'm so glad I found your blog today! :-)

mintwonderland said...

Thank you for all the lovely comment. Merry Christmas !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...